INGREDIENTS FOR TWO PEOPLE
- 100 grams per person of red tuna fillet (100 grams for a starter and 200 for a main course).
- 1 very cold avocado
- 1 onion (fresh if possible)
- 1 soup spoon of soy sauce
- Small amount of combava (or lime) zest
- Small amount of ginger zest
- A few sprigs of dill
- A few snipped chives
- 1 chive flower
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 turn of the pepper mill
- 1 small pinch Espelette pepper
- 1 ring 10 cm in diameter and 5 cm tall
Dice the tuna fillet and the avocado. Cut the onion into thin slices. Chop the chive and dill.
Delicately combine the tuna, avocado, cut onion, chive, and dill in a mixing bowl. Add some of the combava and ginger zest.
Put the cooking ring approximately 10 cm across on a serving dish. Fill it with the preparation in the mixing bowl. Delicately remove the mould. Decorate with fine sea salt, mixture of peppers, and Espelette pepper. Put a few chive flowers on the tartar to decorate. Do the same for the second dish.