GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THIS WEBSITE
Company name: Alexandre de Lur-Saluces
Corporate headquarters: 33210 Fargues de Langon
Postal address: Château de Fargues 33210 Fargues de Langon France
Tel.: 05 57 98 04 20 Fax : 05 57 98 04 21
Person in charge of the site: ALEXANDRE DE LUR SALUCES
Hosting: 1&1 Internet SARL
The website www.chateaudefargues.com (hereinafter referred to as “the site”) belongs to Alexandre de Lur-Saluces, a private natural person. Furthermore, in the present legal notice, any mention of “Fargues” refers to Château de Fargues – 33210 Fargues de Langon.
Users are invited to consult them online regularly.
In order to access the site, you must be old enough to legally consume and/or purchase alcoholic beverages according to the laws in force in your country of residence (the oldest applicable ages should be taken into consideration).
1 BROWSING THE SITE
1.1 Accessing the site
The equipment and software necessary to access the Internet, and the site, are the entire responsibility of site users.
The site owner reserves the right to suspend or call a complete halt to the contents or services proposed on the site at his discretion, without prior notification and without providing the grounds for the payment of an indemnity to users.
It is strictly forbidden to modify the site software in order to obtain unauthorised access.
1.2 Hypertext links
This site may include links to other Web sites or Internet resources. Seeing as the site owner does not have the possibility of controlling these outside sites, he cannot be held responsible for their content, advertising, products, or services, or any other component of these sites. Furthermore, the site owner cannot he considered liable for any damage or loss (proven or alleged) resulting either directly or indirectly from the use of the contents, or any goods or services provided by these external web sites.
1.3 Site user behaviour
Each site user guarantees that:
– he is old enough to consume and/or purchase alcoholic beverages according to laws in force in his country of residence.
– he will use the site in ways that are strictly personal and entirely legal, to the total exclusion of commercial purposes, except for instances in which the site owner agrees in writing.
– that, where applicable, any data he supplies are accurate, honest, and up to date.
Site users must behave in a way that is responsible, legal, courteous, and respectful of other users, the site owner, companies affiliated with the site, and third parties.
Users must also abstain from:
– uploading anything to the site, as well as displaying, sending by e-mail, or transmitting by any other means any virus, code, files or computer programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the capabilities of the site’s software, computer equipment, or telecommunications equipment.
– upsetting or interrupting site functioning, servers, or networks, or infringing on the site’s demands, procedures, rules, or regulations.
– attempting to interfere with the site’s functioning, especially by subjecting it to a virus, overloading it with consultations (taking up bandwidth), overloading the server, sending spam, or overloading the site’s e-mail inbox.
– consulting information that us not meant for them, or accessing a server or an account without authorisation.
– seeking to evaluate or test the site’s vulnerability, or to breach the security and authentication measures without the site owner’s express written approval.
– exercising, or encouraging third parties to exercise an illegal activity or any other activity likely to damage the site owner, his suppliers, business contacts, advertisers, or anyone else.
– downloading, transmitting, posting, or making available by any means unsolicited advertising or promotional messages, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of soliciting.
– sending any site content by e-mail or any other means to individualise not legally authorised to consume/purchase alcoholic beverages in their country of residence.
Users will undertake to respect all the laws, rules, and procedures applicable to online users and the sending of technical data.
1.4 Content published by users (where applicable)
Site users are solely responsible for any content they post on the site, as well as the consequences. The site owner does not support any content, opinion, or recommendation expressed by users, and declines all responsibility concerning content posted on the site.
You accept that the site owner can use content posted on the site as he wishes, without restriction, and entirely free of charge.
2 PROTECTION OF SITE CONTENTS
The site and all of its component parts (texts, tree structure, software, drawings, diagrams, sound tracks, logos, brands, etc.), including the computer program that makes the site function, data base, newsletter (hereinafter referred to as “the contents”), may include confidential information and data protected by intellectual property laws, copyright, and other applicable laws. Therefore, except mention to the contrary on the site, intellectual property rights relative to the content belong exclusively to the site owner, who grants users no right other than to consult the site.
It is also forbidden to copy, modify, create a derivative work, decompile, sell, sub-contract, or transfer in any way the rights inherent to this site.
3- PERSONAL DATA
The site owner is careful to preserve the confidential nature of personal data transmitted by site users. He therefore invites site users to consult the Personal Data Charter that sets fort the measures undertaken to guarantee the way in which this data is processed. The collection, processing, use, transmission, storage, and protection of your personal data are contained in this charter.
4 – LIABILITY
The site owner does his utmost to update and ensure the accuracy of information on his site. In any event, he cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information available on the site.
The owner provides free access to the site and declines all responsibility for:
• any interruption in accessing the site
• inaccuracies, unforeseen errors or omissions with regard to information on the site
• any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party
• any direct or indirect damage of any nature, whatever the causes or consequences that may occur, subsequent to accessing the site, or as the result of information coming directly or indirectly from the site.
5- APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
Unless contrary to a specific legal provisions, any dispute arising from contents and use of the site are solely governed by the Paris Court of Appeals, including instances of warranty proceedings, multiple defendants, summary judgments or judgments on motion.
PERSONAL DATA CHARTER
The following charter defines the policy of Château de Fargues (hereinafter called “the company”) with regard to protecting personal data on the www.chateaudefargues.com site (hereinafter referred to as “the site”).
The company will respect your concerns regarding the confidential nature of personal information that you send to us. By sharing this information and personal data, you accept that these can be used and released as per the following conditions:
1 GENERAL INFOMATION
The company may be led to collect personal data conveyed via the site further to requests for information or to book tours (for example: last name, first name, e-mail address, and age).
Any personal information that you may convey to the company in order to use certain services is subject to law no. 78-17 (the French Data Protection Law dated 6 January 1978).
2 RIGHT TO ACCESS, MODIFY, DELETE, OR CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
You have the right to access, modify, correct, or delete personal information and the possibility of opposing the processing of these data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
3 MANAGING PERSONAL DATA
3.1 Purpose of collecting data
The company collects data concerning you from the site solely for the following purposes:
– to convey information relative to the company and its activity and, with your agreement, advertising messages or commercial canvassing .
– to collect statistics, make studies and analyses, and find ways of improving the site, as well as the company’s goods and services.
– to book tours
The data whose collection is necessary for the aforementioned processing are noted with an asterisk on the appropriate forms. If you do not fill in the mandatory fields, the company cannot answer your needs or supply the requested services.
3.2 Data retention
Data will be stored for the length of time necessary to complete the purpose for which they were collected but wil, in any event, destroyed within 6 months, except in instances listed below, in which case the data will be destroyed:
• within 1 month of your unsubscribing from the newsletter or list of recipients of press releases
• within 1 year of the date your reserved for your tour
3.3 Data recipients
The company receives the data and will only convey your personal data to a third party if:
– you have given prior agreement to share this information with third parties and/or
– the sharing of this information with third parties is strictly necessary to supply goods or services and/or
– the company is commanded by a legal authority or administrative authority empowered to demand this information.
For reasons of technical management and computer processing, your personal data will be centralised at the following central servers:
• name of web hosting provider: 1&1
Company name: 1&1 Internet SARL
• address of corporate headquarters: 7, place de la Gare BP 70109 57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
• tel.: 0970 808 911 (non-surcharged call)
3.4 Security and confidentiality of data
The company will do all they can, and take all useful measures to preserve the confidentiality and security of personal data collected and processed, and prevent these from being distorted, damaged, and destroyed, or a third party from accessing them.
However, the company points out to site users that they cannot control all the risks inherent to Internet activity and that possible risks thus inevitably remain.
The company uses “cookies” or similar systems on the site to facilitate your browsing. These cookies provide improved service by registering information relative to your browsing (the pages you have consulted, the time you did so, etc.).
You can refuse the registering of these cookies by adjusting the parameters of your Web browser. This operation may entail however, in certain instances, the deletion of all other cookies in your browser, including those used by other websites, which could lead to the deformation or loss of certain parameterisations or information. Deleting cookies may modify browsing the site, or even make it difficult.
5 MODIFICATION OF OUR PERSONAL DATA CHARTER
The company may be induced to change the present charter. We will make sure that you are informed of any such modifications either via a notice on our site, or in an e-mail accompanying our newsletters.
6 PROTECTION OF MINORS WHO ARE NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO CONSUME ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES